My Writing New Year's Resolutions, by Roy Hudson
1. I'll start keeping my idea notebook by my bed so that I can write ideas down before I fall asleep.
2. I'll actually write the ideas down in the notebook so as to not forget them upon waking.
3. I'll work on my NaNoWriMo novel... from 2011.
4. I'll do my best to finish the second book in a trilogy; the first of which I've already "sold" to a small press.
5. I'll submit short work to magazines and/or contests outside of my usual publisher.
6. I'll spend more time editing and revising.
7. I'll spend less time on Facebook so that I can!
8. I'll finally post on my website (https://authorroyhudson.weebly.com) an offer for editing services.
9. I'll try to figure out how much money to ask for in return for editing services.
10. Finally, I may or may not start a site for the collaborative fiction idea I spouted on my Facebook author page (https://www.facebook.com/royhudsonauthor) a couple weeks ago.